What's new

What do you think its worth?

Tony (NC)

Full Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
181
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Claremont, NC
What do you think it's worth?

2 in a bush? :laughing7: Sorry....I had to do it! Merry Christmas ladies and gentlemen. I have learned a lot from you over the past year. :notworthy:
 

Attachments

  • bird-in-hand1-240x300.webp
    bird-in-hand1-240x300.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 418
Re: What do you think it's worth?

Priceless :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Re: What do you think it's worth?

It has nice form, and very good color!!! I would say that it's worth at least.............Two In A Bush ;D ;D. Merry Christmas all, Tony
 
Upvote 0
Re: What do you think it's worth?

A little butter and garlic. Merry Christmas everyone
 
Upvote 0
Re: What do you think it's worth?

Tony - Happy Holidays to you and yours! I love your loaves and fishes avatar! You've got to tell me where you found it, and if its yours, would like to know if it can be borrowed for use in our ministry. You can email me by looking up my contact info. Thanks. I think it is safe to say that we all learn a lot from this forum; These are some of the most knowledgeable people around! - JHinPA
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
24
Views
2K
Replies
12
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom