What's new

What ever happened to.................

I think you scared him off....
 
I thought it was 20K.... he posted on part of TN a few days ago.

nevermind I confused his username of oldred with olddog...
Last Active: Jul 12, 2007, 06:00:50 PM
 
Actually wasnt it $30k ? $10k three times per week. Insane.
 
Seems alot of people haven't been on lately. Must be vacation time.
 
Well I've been here reading all the posts but just haven't had much worthy of posting about. Maybe that's how some other folks are.
 
awhitster said:
The guy who was getting $10,000 worth of halves each week?

I'm back! Thanks AW for wondering what happened to me. Had to take time off which is in another topic I posted today. I'll spend time the next couple of days getting caught up on reading everyone's posts.

It actually was 30K a week. I plan on cutting it back to 20K a week starting next week. The wife wants to start getting out of the hosue more, so we plan on going camping and fishing more often.

It sure is nice to be back from my trip, and I plan and posting my results again starting next week.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom