What's new

What exactly are you looking for when crhing?

BurnedSpy

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
By that, I mean, are you looking for older coins, just silver, both, or what? For me, both. I'm more along the lines, however, looking for older coins.
 
Upvote 0
I look for old coins of any type, silver coins, new coins by the roll or box, Ikes, saving all copper cents, also coins that still have a lot mint luster in AU or better condition.
Matt
 
First and foremost I look for silver but I will keep old coins from the 60's back. I can't dedicate my time to keeping all copper cents. I don't have the money to do it either. For me silver and collectable coins are where it is at.

Golden Silver
 
I'm just looking for silver. If I happen to find an old non-silver coin I give it away to someone who collects that item. I do the same with clad proofs.
 
I look for everything possible.
 
I just look for silver, but I do keep any interesting foriegn coins I may find. I have found quite a few proofs, but they were really not proof anymore, so I usually throw them back.
 
Mainly the precious metal (gold, silver, palladium)
but I kind of look for errors. My knowledge on errors is limited so just
a few denominations I do such as Halves DDO, DDR, Pennies Wide/Close AM


But again mainly the composition metal

Darth Walker
 
Silver, needed dates for the album and errors.
 
Silver to start but I like to collect older and foreign coins. I have a 3 ring binder full of foreign coins that have come from rolls and coins sorter reject slots. Sometimes I'll approach people dumping coins in the sorters and offer to buy the rejects. I've had some nice finds this way.

Maine_Jim
 
read the beginners guide to crh'ing thread. It will start you in the right direction.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom