What's new

What from?

Gumba143

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2018
Messages
28
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
WI MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max / Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Round part tractor? Automobile? Found in a field in Minnesota added photos, threaded connecting screw one one end, open on other with small blades in only two of the holes.
 

Attachments

  • 20190407_080646.webp
    20190407_080646.webp
    693.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 20190407_080727.webp
    20190407_080727.webp
    636.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 20190407_104804.webp
    20190407_104804.webp
    657 KB · Views: 102
  • 20190407_104817.webp
    20190407_104817.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Looks like the foot off a work bench to me
 
Upvote 0
Looks like an old horn or siren.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I agree with back of the boat. Old siren. Nice find.
 
Upvote 0
I agree with back of the boat. Old siren. Nice find.

Thanks for the help, I'm looking in the direction of a hand crank, air raid, police or fire siren
 
Upvote 0
All cleaned up, cut side off to see inside. Tiny overlapping pieces for the siren tone, spinning wheel. I wonder how old it is?
 

Attachments

  • 20190414_153715.webp
    20190414_153715.webp
    633.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 20190414_153340.webp
    20190414_153340.webp
    642.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 20190414_132709.webp
    20190414_132709.webp
    396.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 20190414_133139.webp
    20190414_133139.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 73
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom