G gold fever pete Full Member Joined Jun 1, 2010 Messages 244 Reaction score 415 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 6, 2014 #1 I was at Venice Beach the other day when I found these. After I found them I started wondering how they got there...Anyone have any ideas? Notice one of the rounds is spent. HH GFP Attachments 0204141409a950001.webp 4.9 KB · Views: 396 Upvote 0
I was at Venice Beach the other day when I found these. After I found them I started wondering how they got there...Anyone have any ideas? Notice one of the rounds is spent. HH GFP
SonnyFl Hero Member Joined Mar 9, 2007 Messages 899 Reaction score 582 Golden Thread 0 Location Hudson Fl. Detector(s) used Excal Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 6, 2014 #2 No idea! Let is know why.
ron lord Bronze Member Joined Apr 2, 2007 Messages 1,303 Reaction score 1,621 Golden Thread 3 Location Zephyrhills Fl 🥇 Banner finds 3 Detector(s) used excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 6, 2014 #3 maybe they think it a dump !!
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,978 Reaction score 28,562 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Feb 6, 2014 #4 Is that a pair of medical hemostats below? Edit: Change forceps to hemostats; yes, "seeker 41" thanks. Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
Is that a pair of medical hemostats below? Edit: Change forceps to hemostats; yes, "seeker 41" thanks.
seeker41 Bronze Member Joined Feb 18, 2007 Messages 1,708 Reaction score 368 Golden Thread 0 Location spacecoast florida Detector(s) used fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 6, 2014 #5 used to find the same and worse in playground tot lots!!!! hemostats?, were probably used as a roach clip. chuck.
used to find the same and worse in playground tot lots!!!! hemostats?, were probably used as a roach clip. chuck.
lookindown Gold Member Joined Mar 11, 2010 Messages 7,110 Reaction score 4,937 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 6, 2014 #6 I find them everywhere I hunt...on land and in the water...some fired, some not.