What's new

What happened to all the old CRHing posters?

Coins4Cheese

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
657
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250
I was reading some old CRHing threads from 4-5 years ago. I notice that almost all the original posters don't post anymore. Has the silver gods gotten rid of them because their time is up :laughing9:?
 
Upvote 0
Hey Cheese,

I don't know if I'm an "old" poster, only been here four years. I hit the forum most mornings while drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes, but don't post much any more. A handfull of dirty 40%ers from time-to-time ain't much to get excited about...

But I'm still in the game...

Robin
 
Hey Captain,

You must be an old poster. Good to see you are still around and did not just fall off the face of the earth or die of coin roll hunting overdose.

Golden Silver
 
There's just so many people doing it now, I still go through a box of pennies from time to time, but now every bank wants a premium on buying a box. I think too many cooks spoiled the soup, yeh, silver is still out there, but after 12-15 skunk boxes in a row, I started to lose interest. Before all the "news" site got a hold of the idea, it sure seemed like there was a lot more decent coin out there. I'm gonna get back to my "roots" and start digging my silver, it's a lot more fun for me.
 
The feds came with a list of all the silver they posted and put them in one of the recently built FEMA camps.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom