What's new

What happened to all the old CRHing posters?

Coins4Cheese

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
657
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250
I was reading some old CRHing threads from 4-5 years ago. I notice that almost all the original posters don't post anymore. Has the silver gods gotten rid of them because their time is up :laughing9:?
 
Upvote 0
Coins4Cheese said:
I was reading some old CRHing threads from 4-5 years ago. I notice that almost all the original posters don't post anymore. Has the silver gods gotten rid of them because their time is up :laughing9:?

Soo much hostility on the forum, negative vibs they probably did what am myself thinking of doing, you know riding off into the sunset. :-\
 
It could just be that with the price of silver these days and the fact that alot of people have been doing it since 1965 (and before but just for silver since then) there just isn't much left to find. How many people are actually finding much good stuff anymore ?
 
What ever happened to Shake-N-Bake? I heard he scammed three people a couple of months ago. There where questions as to if he was alright because he had some health problems. The whole thing was very strange.
 
NHBandit said:
It could just be that with the price of silver these days and the fact that alot of people have been doing it since 1965 (and before but just for silver since then) there just isn't much left to find. How many people are actually finding much good stuff anymore ?

I had to clean up my kitchen table as I still had stacks off to the side. Had to open the safe to squeeze some more silver in and counted my totals for this year. $540 in 40% and $190 in 90% face. Not bad for 2 months. Silver is still out there, you just need to change up your methods of hunting.
 
Im back, I had to take a break for a while :hello:
But you may not have even been asking about me being one of the old timers, But I think I was lol
 
Hi all!
I'm still here. You are correct, no more silver out there. Don't waste your time.
 
Names have been changed to protect the guilty LOL. HH Mark
 
btw shake and bake by the way is a old con aryist term used by old hustlers , however this might mean nothing at all --could just be a guy who got badly long term ill or died while some deals were in mid transaction . (think about it honestly if you had stuff coming in the mail a deal * with othersl --and dropped dead or got badly ill and shipped off for long term hospital rehab or a nursing home --the wife or others tending your affairs would get the mail and not know who was owed what transaction wize (umless it was clearly spelled out in a letter with the stuff) and trust me it would not be A #1 on their priority list of things to sort out either.
 
ivan salis said:
shake and bake by the way is a old term used by old hustlers . might mean nothing however --could just be a guy who badly long term ill or died while some deals were in mid transaction . (think about it if you had stuff coming in a deal * in the mail --and dropped dead or got shipped off for long term rehab or a nursing home --the wife or others tending your affairs would get the mail and not know who was owed what transaction wize (umless it was spoelled out in a letter with the stuff) and trust me it would not be A #1 on her priority list of things to sort out either.

I think it was jrf30 that was hustled. The thing is, Shake-N-Bake had transactions with people worth as much as $500, jrf30's transaction was not near that much. I just would not think that the jrf30 transaction would be engough to scam and leave TNet. I sure hope that he is alright.
 
I think they are still lurking. Every time a dream score is shown a new CRH is borne. It's
nice to show off what we work so hard for but the competition keeps growing. The silver
is the same as it was five years ago, it"s just almost every time a new person starts out they
break the rules and make it harder for everyone else. Greed gets the best of us. This is why
I stopped posting. I know it won't make a difference, but in my mind it does.
 
Hey omegaman posting does make a difference as i have followed the rules because they make sense .
 
Coins4Cheese said:
I was reading some old CRHing threads from 4-5 years ago. I notice that almost all the original posters don't post anymore. Has the silver gods gotten rid of them because their time is up :laughing9:?

Hey, Cheese what do you consider old? I would bet you think my 19 year old daughter is old. ;D

I am still around, I pop in all the time, but then I have only been here four years. I don't post too much any more.

Dono yō ni CRH nippon de wa nani desu ka? Anata no nihongo desu ka? Anata ga jūbun ni wa hontōni sugu ni sore wo hirou ni wa waka sa re masu. Watashi no musume wa shimi sa re te yon de tan'nō /raitingu/supīkingu. Watashi tachi wa Fujisan chikaku no kazoku ga iru . Yamanashi ken Kōfu shi.

(How is CRH in Japan? How is your Japanese? You are young enough to really pick it up fast. My daughter is simi-fluent in reading/writing/speaking. We have family near Mt Fuji. Yamanashi, Kofu)
 
Ole golden silver is still around. I have often wondered about the same thing. Could be that life just got too busy. I know that when I just recently stepped away, I missed the silver but it did not bother me not going to pick up boxes or dropping off dumps. I wonder where old patrick Earl Houston is and Scalper, 50cent. Where is mountain man? Seems like they were just passin through.

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
Ole golden silver is still around. I have often wondered about the same thing. Could be that life just got too busy. I know that when I just recently stepped away, I missed the silver but it did not bother me not going to pick up boxes or dropping off dumps. I wonder where old patrick Earl Houston is and Scalper, 50cent. Where is mountain man? Seems like they were just passin through.

Golden Silver

I loved reading the gangsta projects talk in Patrick's old posts until he was busted as some white guy.
 
I wonder what happened to LJ

I may be mistaken but I don't believe she finished tallying up the 2009 totals thread that she was keeping.

I know she said she was going to be busy with school but how about a note to let us know how she's doing? or weather we are ever going to see the 2009 final tally??????????

Mojo
 
[/quote]

Hey, Cheese what do you consider old? I would bet you think my 19 year old daughter is old. ;D

I am still around, I pop in all the time, but then I have only been here four years. I don't post too much any more.

Dono yō ni CRH nippon de wa nani desu ka? Anata no nihongo desu ka? Anata ga jūbun ni wa hontōni sugu ni sore wo hirou ni wa waka sa re masu. Watashi no musume wa shimi sa re te yon de tan'nō /raitingu/supīkingu. Watashi tachi wa Fujisan chikaku no kazoku ga iru . Yamanashi ken Kōfu shi.

(How is CRH in Japan? How is your Japanese? You are young enough to really pick it up fast. My daughter is simi-fluent in reading/writing/speaking. We have family near Mt Fuji. Yamanashi, Kofu)
[/quote]

Nihon no CRHing wa choto musucashi. Ginko wa to'ey desu. Lol as you can see, I'm not super fluent, but I can get by :wink:
 
I got burned out on CRH. Spent 2 years doing it, didn't do too bad....probably $1,500 worth of silver I sold to my local coin dealer over 2 years. But I got to a point where there was too much other stuff going on in my life, and my finds had dwindled drastically over several months so I just gave up. Still could pick it up if I wished, but working 2 jobs, working on a solo album project, and destroying Nigerian 419 scammers left me little time for a 'life'.

I still see there is still silver out there. Perhaps some day I will get after it again. Who knows?
 
MalteseFalcon said:
and destroying Nigerian 419 scammers

Haha, any good stories to share?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom