What's new

What happened to member search

NGE

Silver Member
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
3,511
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Whatever happened to member search? I used to use it to find people near me. It was available to charter members only. Now I have to deal with a stupid map of U.S. with a bunch of pushpins all over it, then when ya decide to make member names attach to it, yer computer freezes up! Also was very much easier to see ALL posts made by the person you have searched >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(.........NGE
 
I see you are in the S E Michigan area I am in the Northwest corner oh OH by the MI and IN lines.....Matt
 
since i don't know what your page looks like
I Can't tell you if it's there & Renamed or Missing
or if your missing it.

Do you Still Have FORUM STATS at the Bottom of the Main Page ?

if you do click on this

!info.gif

Then click on the Total Number of Members
at the moment 34476
 
Jeff, it used to be at the top of page, under banner, it was called " Member Search" I used to be able to type in a screen name or pick a letter from the alphabet, and look for the name I was searching for, then from there I could have all the posts this person ever made on T-Net. Yes I have member map and search. Now, no names are associated with member map....Sorry Must I reload T-net to get these features again? ....NGE
 
under MAIL


New Message

do you have FIND ?


will Find work ?

Would need another Charter Member to weigh in If they have
Search Members.

it may have been disabled purposly or accidently.
or a problem at your end, but i doubt that.
 
Yea there is no "Member Search" link there is a "Member Map" and a "Search" Link which can be used to find other users, but I know what he is talking about where you could pick the letter in the alphabet and find a member is no longer there.
 
i'll alert Marc to this Question.
 
this is what I have under banner - Home Rules Help News Member Map Who Search Real/Fake? Popular Portal Recent 10/200 Now!
Links Events Calendar Metals Money Books Buy Stuff! Subscribe Feedback Info Stats Chat [2] Shout
MAIL Profile Unread Posts Unread Replies Bookmarks Buddies Arcade Galleries Logout
 
you check the bottom for a list also ?
 
this is whats at bottom of my page Pages: [1] Go Up Reply To This Topic | Send this topic | Notify Me! | Add poll | Bookmark This! | Print

Forum > Our Community > General Discussion (Moderators: jeff of pa, PBK) > Topic: What happened to member search « previous next »
Remove Topic
 
Also this.......... RECENTLY FEATURED W&ET ARTICLES...

Home Rules Help News Member Map Who Search Real/Fake? Popular Portal Recent 10/200 Now!
Links Events Calendar Metals Money Books Buy Stuff! Subscribe Feedback Info Stats Chat Shout
MAIL Profile Unread Posts Unread Replies Bookmarks Buddies Arcade Galleries Logout

Copyright 1994-2009 TreasureNet (tm) All Rights Reserved.
Powered by SMF 1.1.8 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines LLC
SimplePortal 2.0.4 © [SiNaN]
 
All I wanted to do was find out all POSTS by xdanthemanx, not just the last post.......NGE
 
nowgittineverything said:
All I wanted to do was find out all POSTS by xdanthemanx, not just the last post.......NGE

Clicking on the last post...you can still view all the posts (will have page #'s listed) depending on how many posts the member has.

I too have the "Members" missing from the top of the main page. Jeff told me how to find as he quoted to you. "Forum Stats" is located towards the bottom of the main page between "Upcoming Calendar" and "Users On Line".

I find using "Portal" then clicking "Forum Status" then the # next to "Total Members" 23376

Now that Marc is aware, it should be fixed before too much longer.

:wink: RR
 
nowgittineverything said:
All I wanted to do was find out all POSTS by xdanthemanx, not just the last post.......NGE

Just go to his profile and scroll to additional information then click on "show the last posts by this member" and they all come up in order of last post first all the way back to their very first post.

GG~
 
The new link is just to the right of LINKS - EVENTS (MEMBERS)

Improving that is on my to-do list!

Thanks for the prodding! :thumbsup: :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom