What's new

What happened to Spartacus?

I am glad to hear he was not the last of the 300 to go. Frank
 
franklin -- the 300 * spartans at the pass were greeks vs the persians

spartacus was a gladator / slave that rebelled against the romans

way way differant bit of history ;D
 
I was gonna let that pass Ivan! :laughing9:
 
I was playing on the similarity of the name, Spartans,Spartacus! Sorry if I poked to hard at history. Frank :(
 
Unbelievable! I do believe the man has run out of things to say!

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X




;D
 
DigginThePast said:
Unbelievable! I do believe the man has run out of things to say!

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X




;D
No , no , no !! :tongue3:
Just a minor case of constipation....................................... He'll be talking out his azz again as soon as the blockage passes :laughing7:
 
truckinbutch said:
DigginThePast said:
Unbelievable! I do believe the man has run out of things to say!

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X




;D
No , no , no !! :tongue3:
Just a minor case of constipation....................................... He'll be talking out his azz again as soon as the blockage passes :laughing7:
Ole spart will bounce back soon enuff!!!!!!! Who knows he may be working on new material... Remember Tsunami--Ride the wave... Be patient he may come blazin back, Riding on the back of an Irene.. YeeeHaaaw

Or mebbie he did invest in a pair of Sheep Boots like I told him! Trucker!, Be on the lookout fer an out of towner.. Wearing just Knee high's.... :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
poorhunter78 said:
truckinbutch said:
DigginThePast said:
Unbelievable! I do believe the man has run out of things to say!

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X




;D
No , no , no !! :tongue3:
Just a minor case of constipation....................................... He'll be talking out his azz again as soon as the blockage passes :laughing7:
Ole spart will bounce back soon enuff!!!!!!! Who knows he may be working on new material... Remember Tsunami--Ride the wave... Be patient he may come blazin back, Riding on the back of an Irene.. YeeeHaaaw

Or mebbie he did invest in a pair of Sheep Boots like I told him! Trucker!, Be on the lookout fer an out of towner.. Wearing just Knee high's.... :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Nah, too complicated. Methinks he got tired of playing second fiddle to the other hunters on here, so, he took his Harbor Freight metal detector & is hitting up all of the tot-lots looking for gold. If he doesn't find any, he sticks-up little kids for their lunch money with a water gun & his scariest Bronx accent; "Gimme all youz money ya little stinkaz. I know how to use dis ding. I once hosed a women to death in da jungles of Nam" :tongue3: :laughing7: Either that, or, he watched the movie "Some Like it Hot" one too many times & is walking around NYC like his fellow Bronx native Tony Curtis in women's clothing try to pick-up on drunken teenage sailors in town for Fleet Week :laughing9:
 
Could be he actually went detecting, finally got a signal, and he's still trying to find it with thoughts of a wheat penny filling his head. :laughing7:
 
bigscoop said:
Could be he actually went detecting, finally got a signal, and he's still trying to find it with thoughts of a wheat penny filling his head. :laughing7:

Spart detecting? Boy is THAT a novel idea!!! Nah, he just likes pretending he knows how to swing so he can stay on here annoying everyone else with his tacky sense of humor & outdated advice :laughing7: However, I heard he DID manage to sneak onto the set of the last Jerry Lewis telethon to perform a Al Jolson routine while dressed in drag :laughing9: :tongue3:
 
What's with all the Spartacus bashing? Like I said earlier, he is one of the best posters on this site.
 
njnydigger said:
bigscoop said:
Could be he actually went detecting, finally got a signal, and he's still trying to find it with thoughts of a wheat penny filling his head. :laughing7:

Spart detecting? Boy is THAT a novel idea!!! Nah, he just likes pretending he knows how to swing so he can stay on here annoying everyone else with his tacky sense of humor & outdated advice :laughing7: However, I heard he DID manage to sneak onto the set of the last Jerry Lewis telethon to perform a Al Jolson routine while dressed in drag :laughing9: :tongue3:

What are the chances of you being Sparty? :wink:
 
I have cheap, polyester suits from the 1970's that haven't overstayed their welcome as much as Spart :laughing7:
 
hombre_de_plata_flaco said:
What's with all the Spartacus bashing? Like I said earlier, he is one of the best posters on this site.

Believe it or not, I'm one of the few who actually enjoy Sparts commentary & company on here :laughing7: :tongue3: Trust me on this, he's probably read every last one of these posts - twice over - and is getting a kick out of this. He's morbid in that way. Kinda like wanting to hear what everyone says at your funeral so you know you were loved & remembered :tongue3:

Only the best (of the worst :laughing7:) get this type of treatment from fellow tnetters :laughing9:
 
Kentucky Kache said:
njnydigger said:
bigscoop said:
Could be he actually went detecting, finally got a signal, and he's still trying to find it with thoughts of a wheat penny filling his head. :laughing7:

Spart detecting? Boy is THAT a novel idea!!! Nah, he just likes pretending he knows how to swing so he can stay on here annoying everyone else with his tacky sense of humor & outdated advice :laughing7: However, I heard he DID manage to sneak onto the set of the last Jerry Lewis telethon to perform a Al Jolson routine while dressed in drag :laughing9: :tongue3:

What are the chances of you being Sparty? :wink:

You never know :wink: :laughing7: Maybe I'm pulling a Andy Kaufman routine :thumbsup:
 
hombre_de_plata_flaco said:
What's with all the Spartacus bashing? Like I said earlier, he is one of the best posters on this site.
My comments aren't bashing . Spart is a friend who's humor I miss .
 
truckinbutch said:
hombre_de_plata_flaco said:
What's with all the Spartacus bashing? Like I said earlier, he is one of the best posters on this site.
My comments aren't bashing . Spart is a friend who's humor I miss .
X 2 !!!!!! Like a hound in Heat.. When he is done roaming he knows where his home is.. :tongue3:
 
hombre_de_plata_flaco said:
What's with all the Spartacus bashing? Like I said earlier, he is one of the best posters on this site.

Not bashing at all, quite the contrary. Spart understands where it's all coming from. :wink:
 
bigscoop said:
Could be he actually went detecting, finally got a signal, and he's still trying to find it with thoughts of a wheat penny filling his head. :laughing7:

My guess is that he got a signal too deep for a shovel and he's tryin' to round up a backhoe... :laughing7:

Best,
Scott
 
AU24K said:
bigscoop said:
Could be he actually went detecting, finally got a signal, and he's still trying to find it with thoughts of a wheat penny filling his head. :laughing7:

My guess is that he got a signal too deep for a shovel and he's tryin' to round up a backhoe... :laughing7:

Best,
Scott
Heck!! My Ole Buddy, Ole Pal Spart is quite the salesman.... :headbang: He could sell Ice to an Eskimo... So that could be where his job is right now... He told me Internet access was limited... :dontknow: It's like that in the Arctic.. :tongue3:

Selling Sheep boots, and chasin them Wild Women.. :laughing7: :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom