Neogeo Bronze Member Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 1,657 Reaction score 287 Golden Thread 0 Location Austin T.X. May 21, 2011 Thread Owner #1 I know most of ya'll don't play any of these games,but I have a blast playin them....And I I don't think I did to bad for a old guy,that can only play with 3 fingers...lol Dang neurathropy ...lol The 3 finger wonder.... What I saw....
I know most of ya'll don't play any of these games,but I have a blast playin them....And I I don't think I did to bad for a old guy,that can only play with 3 fingers...lol Dang neurathropy ...lol The 3 finger wonder.... What I saw....
spartacus53 Banned Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 10,624 Reaction score 1,074 Golden Thread 0 Location Whiting, NJ Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 21, 2011 #2 You sounded great for a beginner Rock on
Neogeo Bronze Member Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 1,657 Reaction score 287 Golden Thread 0 Location Austin T.X. May 21, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Thanx.....My wife is much better then I,she can play most songs on expert....And she kills it on the drums as well.
Thanx.....My wife is much better then I,she can play most songs on expert....And she kills it on the drums as well.