What's new

What I found today, zilch, nada, zip, zero....knowledge

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
43,404
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decided to try to find a bare spot somewhere that I felt like plugging.

What I found is that 30 inches of snow takes a LONG time to melt! :(

I even went to the mansion! But, man! When I got there and I saw the place all blanketed
with unbroken snow. It REALLY is BEAUTIFUL!!!! It was worth the trip just to see that!

Sure, I could've did some hunting around bases to trees, walls etc. But it was just so
pretty I couldn't bear to spoil the picture! I just sat there a few minutes and admired the beauty!

Then, I drove around to a couple more places to see how they're melting, wasn't worth it to me.
Still, even without turning on my detector, this hobby gave me something special today!
 
Upvote 12
Next time. Snow just now leaving here.
 
Okay,, so you just couldn't spoil the picture,
But you could have taken a picture to share with us.
Lol
 
Okay,, so you just couldn't spoil the picture,
But you could have taken a picture to share with us.
Lol

Yeah...I could have, I suppose....there just might be one or maybe even two who'd just LOVE a picture of it. ;)
 
Last edited:
spring is on the way. what state is your mansion in?
 
Some days all one can do is snuggle up with a blanket, a cup of hot chocolate and a computer...and just lurk on TreasureNet... We all know what you are capable of, Whadi, and it both scares and excites us to dream with you about your next great finds. Soon, very soon....Sub :laughing7:
 
Some days all one can do is snuggle up with a blanket, a cup of hot chocolate and a computer...and just lurk on TreasureNet... We all know what you are capable of, Whadi, and it both scares and excites us to dream with you about your next great finds. Soon, very soon....Sub :laughing7:

Excites? That, I might could understand. But *SCARES"??? What would they possibly be scared of. that I might find all of it and leave nothing to find?!? LOL

Thanks Sub. I do know what you mean and yes, it will be VERY soon. (I can use the rest anyway. ;) )
 
We are about to be blanketed with the lovely (?) white stuff, shutting down my Sunday hunt....sigh!

With all that time on your hands you'll be comming up with more successful ways to find "treasure" !!! :sly::D:thumbup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom