What's new

What is it? #3

clf_02

Full Member
Joined
May 7, 2012
Messages
137
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Natchez, MS
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Another possible paint bowl. I really think this could be one. Notice the color in the bottom. So if it or not? Pictures of top, bottom, and side view.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20120508_182445.webp
    ForumRunner_20120508_182445.webp
    49.2 KB · Views: 138
  • ForumRunner_20120508_182455.webp
    ForumRunner_20120508_182455.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 113
  • ForumRunner_20120508_182508.webp
    ForumRunner_20120508_182508.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 90
Upvote 0
Another possible paint bowl. I really think this could be one. Notice the color in the bottom. So if it or not? Pictures of top, bottom, and side view.
I have the twin to this piece!!! wow..found mine on River bank..
 
Found mine in a creek.
 
Natural geofact. Not Indian related, I throw them into the river,some have quartz in the cavity.
 
petrified mushroom cap, im almost positive. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom