jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 18, 2019 #1 ........ Attachments EAB6B458-224D-42B9-8689-9015FFB4AE84.webp 104.8 KB · Views: 106 1355055C-87AC-4D67-A281-AD150BCFF7C3.webp 114.5 KB · Views: 78 4CFE63F2-004B-439C-81BD-19348C037385.webp 101.2 KB · Views: 87 FBF424B4-84FE-4AA1-8784-3BF61D9F2BD3.webp 116 KB · Views: 88
Plug N Play Bronze Member Joined Aug 23, 2014 Messages 1,319 Reaction score 3,573 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used De Havilland Canada DHC-7-102 Dash 7 - Fugro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 18, 2019 #2 May be low grade Septarian ? Upvote 0
Indian Steve Silver Member Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 2,809 Reaction score 4,474 Golden Thread 0 Location Stuart VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 18, 2019 #3 Maybe a seed pod? Upvote 0
C CaptEsteban Bronze Member Joined Jul 26, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,217 Golden Thread 0 Sep 19, 2019 #4 Plug N Play said: May be low grade Septarian ? I agree. View attachment 1754230 Click to expand... I agree ! Upvote 0
Plug N Play said: May be low grade Septarian ? I agree. View attachment 1754230 Click to expand... I agree !
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,206 Reaction score 33,185 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 19, 2019 #5 I've never seen one of those. Never heard of a septarian. I guess I don't get out much. I learn stuff on this forum everyday. It's a great place to be. Gary Upvote 0
I've never seen one of those. Never heard of a septarian. I guess I don't get out much. I learn stuff on this forum everyday. It's a great place to be. Gary
Jason in Enid Gold Member Joined Oct 10, 2009 Messages 9,692 Reaction score 9,213 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2019 #6 its a seed. you can see the hole in the shell. Upvote 0
yaxthri Bronze Member Joined Nov 17, 2010 Messages 1,063 Reaction score 724 Golden Thread 0 Sep 20, 2019 #7 Did you find this on a beach? http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...m/sea-beans/&usg=AOvVaw1DMvcUnSxAe4HL76pXaL4p Upvote 0
Did you find this on a beach? http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...m/sea-beans/&usg=AOvVaw1DMvcUnSxAe4HL76pXaL4p
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 20, 2019 #8 Hands down the coolest rock I've seen on here or Dinasour egg lol. Nice find Upvote 0
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Sep 20, 2019 #9 I'd say it reminds me of the Hawaiian Kukui nut in un polished form. Attachments kukui nut.webp 106.6 KB · Views: 65 Upvote 0