What's new

What is it that I found?

cazisme

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2012
Messages
379
Reaction score
258
Golden Thread
0
Location
Motherload
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this and curious to what it is. 20150902_202241.webp20150902_202249.webp20150902_202250.webp20150902_202250(1).webp20150902_202256.webp20150902_202256(1).webp20150902_202307.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20150902_202324.webp
    20150902_202324.webp
    246 KB · Views: 182
  • 20150902_202325.webp
    20150902_202325.webp
    225.5 KB · Views: 188
Upvote 0
Native American stone axe/hammer....cool find
 
Yep I agree with the stone hammer. And a Grateful Dead Rolling Stones Mag. in good shape for being buried......8-)
 
Nut & Kid are correct - Nice find!! :thumbsup:
 
Nice Hammerstone! :icon_thumleft: Just curious, how large is it?
 
It is about the size of 1 roll of toilet paper Sorry about the Rollingstone magazine my photo loading skills lack.
 
That is a nice find. Tell us about finding it.
 
Found it in a house I was cleaning out. Owner was very old and passed away. The relatives took what they wanted and I cleaned out the rest. To some people it is trash. I think it is very cool.
 
I once posted some artifacts on here and used that exact issue of rollingstone as my background. I love the Dead! I also love artifacts, and that is a mighty fine one you found.
 
Nice 4/4 grooved Maul..........GTP
 
Grooved hammer stone is not trash but I would take that kind of trash any day and the Dead luv em. I use to follow them around as long has they were not way out west. Great find:occasion14:
 
Awesome "trash" and the magazine is pretty special as well!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom