What's new

What is it?

root

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Messages
269
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeastern Pa.
Dug today from a turn of the century dump. It's some sort of composite material and fairly heavy. There is a cutout that is rounded and the hole goes all the way through.
Anybody?
 

Attachments

  • DSCN13750004.webp
    DSCN13750004.webp
    10.4 KB · Views: 259
I'm curios too. I found one 35 years ago and someone told me what it was. But since then, I've forgotten.
 
Upvote 0
The picture is too small to tell the date, however, no idea what thre other thing is.
 
Upvote 0
Root -
Can we see a larger photo or a close up? Hard to tell at this point.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED From a shipwreck
Replies
2
Views
451
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
24
Views
2K
  • Question Question
✅ SOLVED What is it?
Replies
3
Views
532

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom