What's new

✅ SOLVED What is it

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
2,223
Reaction score
783
Golden Thread
0
Location
SOMEWHERE
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this today have no clue what it is any clue its kinda heavy and came up as nickel thanks for the help

2012-05-17 17.13.27.webp



2012-05-17 17.13.42.webp



2012-05-17 17.12.50.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
awesome thanks man that is a cool find I wonder how old it could be
 
Upvote 0
SOLVED
 
Upvote 0
they are still in use today, on wooden stocked muzzle loaders
 
Upvote 0
they are still in use today, on wooden stocked muzzle loaders
I agree. The possibility exists that it could be from a modern replica used by modern hunters during primitive hunts. I would like to think its old but it may depend on other items found and the dateline of other items.
 
Upvote 0
What it is made of? The barrel wedge in my rifle is steel, and it rings up as iron..... yeah I'm bored so I just tried it. :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter said:
I agree. The possibility exists that it could be from a modern replica used by modern hunters during primitive hunts. I would like to think its old but it may depend on other items found and the dateline of other items.

I found it by the bullet shells in my other post

2012-05-17 17.11.14.webp
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom