What's new

What is it???

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if this is some decoration or a part to something. It has stilt marks from firing and a small hole in the bottom
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6210.webp
    IMG_6210.webp
    103.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_6211.webp
    IMG_6211.webp
    194.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_6212.webp
    IMG_6212.webp
    351.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_6214.webp
    IMG_6214.webp
    247.7 KB · Views: 79
You say "from firing"..as in fired clay?

Primitive pool ball?
 
Upvote 0
There used to be a toy called clackers that was banned because the balls would shatter, it was in the 70's, maybe that is one of the balls from one of them?
 
Upvote 0
Yes it is a red clay I believe with glaze
 
Upvote 0
There used to be a toy called clackers that was banned because the balls would shatter, it was in the 70's, maybe that is one of the balls from one of them?

Mmmmm, clackers and yard darts, the good ol days :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
you forgot bb guns

BB and pellet guns now use something called "green gas".
I guess CO2 gets a bad rep for being bad for the environment?

Frankly, I don't know much about air guns anymore.
But it wouldn't surprise me to learn there's a nanny state at work here somewhere.... :)
 
Upvote 0
BB and pellet guns now use something called "green gas".
I guess CO2 gets a bad rep for being bad for the environment?

Frankly, I don't know much about air guns anymore.
But it wouldn't surprise me to learn there's a nanny state at work here somewhere.... :)

What's a 'nanny state'? :icon_scratch:

I used to love Clackers, the glass ones, not the plastic ones. :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • vintage-clacker-toy-original-owner_1_b000333b5d710aed271f62168be351c9.webp
    vintage-clacker-toy-original-owner_1_b000333b5d710aed271f62168be351c9.webp
    99 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Green gas is probably Nitrogen.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom