IMAUDIGGER Silver Member Joined Mar 16, 2016 Messages 3,410 Reaction score 5,202 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2019 #1 Northern California. Been sitting on the shelf of grandpas house for years. Uniface blade? Looks to be finished but I'm not sure. Was it hafted or held in the hand? Upvote 0
Northern California. Been sitting on the shelf of grandpas house for years. Uniface blade? Looks to be finished but I'm not sure. Was it hafted or held in the hand?
IMAUDIGGER Silver Member Joined Mar 16, 2016 Messages 3,410 Reaction score 5,202 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2019 Thread Owner #21 Tdog said: southfork? So, what is it Dennis. I'd put money on your opinion. I believe you know. Click to expand... Not knowing a lot about lithics, it does look similar to this sketch of a "humpies". Usually a little bit of a "beak" at what looks like the top. Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
Tdog said: southfork? So, what is it Dennis. I'd put money on your opinion. I believe you know. Click to expand... Not knowing a lot about lithics, it does look similar to this sketch of a "humpies". Usually a little bit of a "beak" at what looks like the top.