What's new

What is it????

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone help with this piece. It is pretty small. Has some weight I believe pewter and the hole does go through to front
 
That appears to be a cow's head on the spout, so I would have said it's a tableware milk/cream pourer. It's awfully small though and I suspect it might be from a child's playset... for 'doll's tea parties'.
 
Upvote 0
My first thought was a creamer as well.....it is awful heavy to be a child’s toy?
 
Upvote 0
Agree on the creamer idea, but it also looks like an
old style oil lamp.
 
Upvote 0
Here is a pic to see size better

..........
 
Upvote 0
it's called a pap boat.

A feeding device for the infirm.

I would say though, that this one looks more like an asian facsimile... Probably from India.
 
Upvote 0
Nice ID OWK
 
Upvote 0
it's called a pap boat.

A feeding device for the infirm.

I would say though, that this one looks more like an asian facsimile... Probably from India.

Something else I didn't know existed. Thanks OWK. Apparently also used for feeding infants.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom