What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED WHAT IS IT?

Emerson_ashe

Full Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2015
Messages
113
Reaction score
395
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long island and CT
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV,ace 250, garret AT PRO. Equinox 800, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's this piece called? It's probably alittle bigger than a half dollar (Eisenhower). Also anyone know what kind of shank button it is? Found also in long island
 

Attachments

  • 20241211_200411.webp
    20241211_200411.webp
    692 KB · Views: 131
  • 20241211_200422.webp
    20241211_200422.webp
    783.3 KB · Views: 107
  • 20241211_195839.webp
    20241211_195839.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 114
I'd rather see the Eisenhower half dollar! That would be worth some serious dough! :laughing7:
 
Upvote 2
Hahahaha I was thinking about Kennedy half dollar and then Eisenhower dollar. Apparently I decided to combine the two. I'm keeping it up no shame in having a moment ha
 
Upvote 1
And are we sure it can't be a part of an early hand crank door knocker thing to announce a person outside a house?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom