MentalUnrest
Hero Member
I decided to up the # of boxes I go through a week from 10 to 20. Until now, I have several dump banks and had it down to where I would only dump 1k at a bank each week. With upping coins, I will most likely have to start dropping more but am concerned with drawing too much attention from tellers having to change bags - this happens about every time I drop 1k in halves. I know many here go through more than this and wanted some input as to stopping at same bank more than once a week is a big deal. May have to open up some other minor accounts in order to widen my drop spots.
Upvote
0
I've been banking with Chase for many years but I can't stand one or 2 of the tellers. I don't know why. She just thinks she's God but I don't bowel to anyone
I could see an issue (maybe) if you you didn't bank there
. I didn't think I needed to set "limits" on dumping.






