What's new

What Is That Stuff On My Windsheild?

I buy this spray stuff at a auto zone. I think it is like 3 dollars. It deices my windshield from snow and ice
WORKS GREAT
 
I guess it is cold in Florida. Now you gotta watch out for falling frozen iguanas.
 
What idiot box are you quoting?

On any vehicle: turning the ignition key to the off position has consequences by design. If something different is happening then something is busted. No other options.
That was AI. I hear you. Next time I see the VW expert, I’ll ask why or how it did that. I’m sure it didn’t do this by design. It was 26 years old when I bought it.

The windshield washer fluid sprayer wouldn’t work after you took the fluid reservoir cap off. Ponder that one for a minute.
 
That was AI. I hear you. Next time I see the VW expert, I’ll ask why or how it did that. I’m sure it didn’t do this by design. It was 26 years old when I bought it.

The windshield washer fluid sprayer wouldn’t work after you took the fluid reservoir cap off. Ponder that one for a minute.

Was that the model with air pressure doing the work?
 
Was that the model with air pressure doing the work?
I thought I might throw you off track. Yes, you attached a bicycle pump to the tank under the hood. Old bugs rarely held pressure very long. But they were simple and had their gremlins that didn’t make sense. All I know is that parking the wipers avoided dead batteries. Maybe I was crazy, but my dad (who drove early bugs) as well as an air cooled VW mechanic both agreed that it occasionally happened for whatever reason. Maybe the linkage would rub the insulation off another wire? Who knows, but I always park my wipers regardless ;)
 
Well however you do it I hope you clean your windshield off before you take off. Got bumped in the crosswalk yesterday by a guy who had one little hole to see out of. Didn't see me in the crosswalk.
 
Well however you do it I hope you clean your windshield off before you take off. Got bumped in the crosswalk yesterday by a guy who had one little hole to see out of. Didn't see me in the crosswalk.
We call those Dipshits. Dont be a dipshit and kill someone.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom