Chug And Red
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2010
- Messages
- 7,400
- Reaction score
- 2,687
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Vancouver WA
- Detector(s) used
- Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)
Chug and Reds New Additions
Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
I'm just curious, what is the cutest or funniest thing you have ever heard a kidlet say when they saw you detecting? We all run into them, one way or another, I swear, detectors are kid magnets!!! They see us and they come running!!! The cutest we heard was a little tyke, maybe about 3 years old, in a clear high voice he told his daddy he wanted one of those, pointing to Chug swinging away!
Well, he was so cute, I gave him a toy car we had found, after asking dad if it was ok!!!
Red 
I still have to work with her on the correct pronunciations but at least she's got the sentence down pat now. 








