What is the deal with tnet

Msdigger22

Jan 4, 2014
hazelhurst Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Xp deus ,minelab safari, whites mx5, fisher f70 ,Garrett at pro, ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I try to get on here and it crashes every 10-15 minutes or so it kicks me off and I have to start over what I was doing and it's been going on for a couple of months now so what's the deal I'm using a iPhone 4S and my other forums are not having any problems

Upvote 0

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Are you logging on thru the TNet app? I ditched that and started using tapatalk. I also use a browser and log on thru the website and have had no problems staying online. I don't know if the app IS your problem, but try these and see what happens. Good luck:coffee2:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no problem staying on at all using my Samsung Note3 phone.... That is what I use 95%of the time now.

I use tapatalk but only because has better features for moderation. I also use the TN APP and it hasn't had issues staying logged in.

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I use the TN app a lot on my 4s, it's all I use. One thing I don't like is if you minimize the app to do something else it will log in and refresh when you go back to it and you have to go back through the forums to find your place all over again. Kind of annoying if that's what your experiencing.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use the TN app a lot on my 4s, it's all I use. One thing I don't like is if you minimize the app to do something else it will log in and refresh when you go back to it and you have to go back through the forums to find your place all over again. Kind of annoying if that's what your experiencing.

Check the settings on app or phone, I don't have that issue.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

fmfdoc

Mar 14, 2014
Mc David, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've never had a problem here...... Of course I use and actual computer to log-in! My phone, is used for telephone service. Novel idea, I know, but just saying.......:thumbsup:

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here I go again! I got to page 4 of 9 on 'new posts' earlier, clicked onto one of the new political threads, read it, hit the back button, and got back to page 4. When I got to the bottom of page 4 and clicked page 5, I got the 'no new posts'. What happened to the other 5 pages? I had to click on 'new posts' again, go through the new ones that had been posted since I had started earlier, down to the ones that I had already been through, then to the ones that I had not read. When I started over, it only showed a total of 8 pages. Am I missing something?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here I go again! I got to page 4 of 9 on 'new posts' earlier, clicked onto one of the new political threads, read it, hit the back button, and got back to page 4. When I got to the bottom of page 4 and clicked page 5, I got the 'no new posts'. What happened to the other 5 pages? I had to click on 'new posts' again, go through the new ones that had been posted since I had started earlier, down to the ones that I had already been through, then to the ones that I had not read. When I started over, it only showed a total of 8 pages. Am I missing something?

How are you viewing, by pc, smartphone or tablet?

If you started over unless some has added to posts you already read they should not appear when you go back. If you have 100 posts for example, read 30 and then go back you will only have 70 new posts not 100.

How many posts per page do you have set up, it is adjustable, mine is set for 50 a page. Increase your posts per page in settings and see what happens.

migrider56

Mar 1, 2013
Copperas Cove, TX
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX3030,Minelab xterra 705, Excalibur 1000, Excalibur ii 1000, Garrett GTI 2000, Garrett Ace 250, Whites DFX, V3I, Mx sport
I try to get on here and it crashes every 10-15 minutes or so it kicks me off and I have to start over what I was doing and it's been going on for a couple of months now so what's the deal I'm using a iPhone 4S and my other forums are not having any problems
I use I phone 5 and iPad mini with no problems, maybe you have to many open programs on phone running in background.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread