What's new

WHAT IS THE FIRST COIN YOUVE EVER DUG?!?!?!?

Re: WHAT IS THE FIRST COIN YOU'VE EVER DUG?!?!?!?

A memorial penny :laughing7:, first silver was a 43 merc :headbang:
 
Re: WHAT IS THE FIRST COIN YOU'VE EVER DUG?!?!?!?

cool topic......1946 Washington quarter with my fresh out of the box XLT in Chatham, NY.

First "old" silver, 1781 Spanish 2 Reales.

First "old" copper 1888 Indian Head.

HH all!

Greg
 
1999 Pennsylvania quarter
 
An 1882 silver dollar within twenty minutes of buying my first White's about thirty years ago.
 
First coin was a zink penny. First silver was a Merc. I found them bothk at a little park near my house. I am mentioning the Merc because it was the second coin I found. And both coins were apparently hauled into the park with a load of fill dirt from somewhere else.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom