Elad Hero Member Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 570 Reaction score 123 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 16, 2010 #1 I found this in CT in the summer. I think it's a buckle of some kind, but what was it used for? Anyone have any ideas? Attachments Buckle_CT.webp 115.4 KB · Views: 265
I found this in CT in the summer. I think it's a buckle of some kind, but what was it used for? Anyone have any ideas?
Bramblefind Silver Member Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 2,966 Reaction score 4,024 Golden Thread 0 Location New York Detector(s) used T2/F75 SE Oct 16, 2010 #2 Here is a past thread about that http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,332113.0.html Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Oct 29, 2010 #3 green check or some kind of response please Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,310 Reaction score 48,561 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 29, 2010 #4 bigcypresshunter said: green check or some kind of response please Click to expand... agreed green check but I'm guessing they have a life (I include myself) Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said: green check or some kind of response please Click to expand... agreed green check but I'm guessing they have a life (I include myself)
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Oct 29, 2010 #5 Maybe Elad will be notified by email that it was IDed and will have time to post the green check.. I dont really have time anymore lately but doing my best to keep helping the forum. Nice buckle with patent date. Harness Buckle Shield. Attachments buckle_back.webp 43.1 KB · Views: 185 Upvote 0
Maybe Elad will be notified by email that it was IDed and will have time to post the green check.. I dont really have time anymore lately but doing my best to keep helping the forum. Nice buckle with patent date. Harness Buckle Shield.