sirlostalot
Full Member
- Joined
- Jul 22, 2004
- Messages
- 211
- Reaction score
- 258
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
1794 talbot?Montana Jim said:besides the standing woman on the obverse holding a staff... I have no clue.
Spot onIron Patch said:Don't think Canadian, but do think possibly much older, something like a Sesterce.
Iron Patch said:Don't think Canadian, but do think possibly much older, something like a Sesterce.
Nice ID. Where did you find it?sirlostalot said:Iron Patch said:Don't think Canadian, but do think possibly much older, something like a Sesterce.
Thanks I think you nailed it.
bigcypresshunter said:Nice ID. Where did you find it?sirlostalot said:Iron Patch said:Don't think Canadian, but do think possibly much older, something like a Sesterce.
Thanks I think you nailed it.
bigcypresshunter said:Nice ID. Where did you find it?sirlostalot said:Iron Patch said:Don't think Canadian, but do think possibly much older, something like a Sesterce.
Thanks I think you nailed it.