What's new

what is this? Indian axe head or something else?

codyc

Greenie
Joined
Nov 27, 2012
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need help finding out what this is. I found it in south Texas along with 12-15 arrowheads and abunch of broken ones. Is it an axe head or something else. You can tell it has clearly been chipped but I'm unsure what it is. It is roughly 4 inches long by 3 inches wide and the non-chipped part is very smooth.
 

Attachments

  • 2012-11-27_08.34.50.webp
    2012-11-27_08.34.50.webp
    195.2 KB · Views: 289
  • 2012-11-27_08.34.35.webp
    2012-11-27_08.34.35.webp
    309.5 KB · Views: 201
  • 2012-11-27_08.35.04.webp
    2012-11-27_08.35.04.webp
    95.6 KB · Views: 177
Upvote 0
I don't see any evidence of this pc ever being altered by man except on the edge they used for a chopper

that was dedicated to steve "my best friend" Valentine

I love you brother :headbang:

that's pretty funny right there! Nice work.

This piece is CLEARLY intentionally altered by man. I don't believe there's much room for debate here. But what do I know.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom