What's new

What is this metal apparatus attached to bottle top?

jml818

Full Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
118
Reaction score
459
Golden Thread
0
Location
Philadelphia, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t have much more information other than it was found in an old site.
It looks like it’s attached to a old cork type bottle, so could it be some type of replacement for a cork. Maybe a device to ration, or dose, so called medicine back in the day?
Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • 94311BCC-F6EF-4585-A9A1-537CA48682B6.webp
    94311BCC-F6EF-4585-A9A1-537CA48682B6.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 130
  • 9FCC4E51-4895-4B22-9783-9782174CAD39.webp
    9FCC4E51-4895-4B22-9783-9782174CAD39.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 109
Last edited:
At first glance it looks like an old candlestick telephone mouthpiece.
 
Upvote 0
sprinkler bottle for ironing clothes?
 
Upvote 0
I know it is prevented by taking note of wind direction .
 
Upvote 0
Hello, I believe you found part of an old glass telephone candy container. Here is a pic of a similar one :icon_thumleft: Paul:coffee2:b1f23cefada78e4e066dafc9159b793f--glass-candy-candlesticks.webp
 
Upvote 0
In support of pganjon’s good answer:
4502B2B9-DE06-4169-AB0F-F5FD0726A246.webp
 
Upvote 0
antique perfume bottle atomizer
images
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I have one of those,old telephone.

DSCN8336.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Upvote 0
candy phone, that's a great I.D.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom