What's new

What is this???

ALABEAR

Full Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2005
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bridgeport, Alabama
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 LTD and some TESORO'S
I find these in just about every Civil War camp I hunt in. It looks modern, but I always find them. Thanks Jerry
 

Attachments

  • don\'t%20know%20001.webp
    don\'t%20know%20001.webp
    51.6 KB · Views: 917
  • don\'t%20know%20002.webp
    don\'t%20know%20002.webp
    48 KB · Views: 907
  • don\'t%20know%20001.webp
    don\'t%20know%20001.webp
    51.6 KB · Views: 909
  • don\'t%20know%20002.webp
    don\'t%20know%20002.webp
    48 KB · Views: 916
traderoftreasures said:
trikikiwi said:
Thanks everyone :icon_thumleft: for educating me as I requested :icon_pirat:
The Monarch Butterfly on the Tab is a cool idea :headbang:
I am presuming, the Burger King reference came about because my new mate skypirate thought my avatar resembled The Burger King
He was/is wrong ;D
Mike
what does it resemble ?
You tell me ;D
 
Upvote 0
trikikiwi said:
traderoftreasures said:
trikikiwi said:
Thanks everyone :icon_thumleft: for educating me as I requested :icon_pirat:
The Monarch Butterfly on the Tab is a cool idea :headbang:
I am presuming, the Burger King reference came about because my new mate skypirate thought my avatar resembled The Burger King
He was/is wrong ;D
Mike
what does it resemble ?
You tell me ;D
king of hearts ? king of new zealand?
 
Upvote 0
Lets start a new post- "What is Trikikiwis old avatar"?
 
Upvote 0
traderoftreasures said:
bigcypresshunter said:
Lets start a new post- "What is Trikikiwis old avatar"?
i wish i had known. the new avatar is also a mystery. eye of a snowy owl?
looking down a pipe or well?
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
12
Views
857
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Two What's Its
Replies
10
Views
635
Replies
9
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom