What's new

What is this?

sneak91198

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I came across this today while metal detecting at a lake bed near Las Vegas. I think it is a meteorite you tell me.
 

Attachments

  • imagejpeg_2 (1).webp
    imagejpeg_2 (1).webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 104
  • imagejpeg_2.webp
    imagejpeg_2.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 102
  • imagejpeg_3 (1).webp
    imagejpeg_3 (1).webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 99
  • imagejpeg_3.webp
    imagejpeg_3.webp
    28 KB · Views: 95
  • imagejpeg_4.webp
    imagejpeg_4.webp
    61.4 KB · Views: 98
  • imagejpeg_5.webp
    imagejpeg_5.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 88
  • imagejpeg_6.webp
    imagejpeg_6.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 94
  • imagejpeg_7.webp
    imagejpeg_7.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 102
Weeeelllllllllllllllll...................I'm no meteorite expert, But it seems to do and look like what er'body say's one would do and be....:dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
I was worried for a second when I saw the second set of photos.. Yikes! Thought it was a 4 inch PVC pipe!
 
Upvote 0
I'm no expert either,, But that looks like the real deal :icon_thumright:

Tim
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom