D dearthur Tenderfoot Joined Nov 2, 2012 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Springfield, OH Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 3, 2012 #1 I'm new to this. I have this artifact that has been in the family for a long time. I think it is a popeye birdstone but that is about all I know. Has anyone seen anything like this? I think I might give it to our local museum or sell it?? Upvote 0
I'm new to this. I have this artifact that has been in the family for a long time. I think it is a popeye birdstone but that is about all I know. Has anyone seen anything like this? I think I might give it to our local museum or sell it??
fishstick Silver Member Joined Oct 28, 2012 Messages 3,341 Reaction score 12,238 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 4, 2012 #2 DIFF a birdstone!! Did a fam member find? If u sell its worth a pretty penny.. VERY NICE.. HH
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 4, 2012 #3 Why is this posted twice? http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/american-indian-artifacts/319498-what.html It is an obvious fake Birdstone and a really bad one.
Why is this posted twice? http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/american-indian-artifacts/319498-what.html It is an obvious fake Birdstone and a really bad one.
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Nov 4, 2012 #4 I'll give ya 5 dollars for it
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 4, 2012 #5 That's 3 dollars more that it's worth. lol
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Nov 4, 2012 #6 what can i say im a nice guy
Neanderthal Bronze Member Joined Aug 20, 2006 Messages 1,263 Reaction score 435 Golden Thread 0 Location oklahoma Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Nov 5, 2012 #8 Tiz a figment of somebodies overactive imagination.....but kewl!!!
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2013 #9 Hehe :-)