What's new

✅ SOLVED What is this?

Johncoho

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Messages
2,862
Reaction score
7,292
Golden Thread
0
Location
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this detecting yesterday and have no idea what it is. At first I thought it was a buckle but the center tongue is stationary . Penny for size reference. It is brass and looks like it was gilded at one time. Any help is appreciated.
IMG_20220506_114421750.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220506_114438133.webp
    IMG_20220506_114438133.webp
    276.7 KB · Views: 85
Looks like a buckle to me.
 
Upvote 3
Upvote 1
It could be for a Belt or Sash with holes on each end Or a Hair piece for holding a hair design in place
 
Last edited:
Upvote 2
Hello everyone, I am new here. My name is Viorel I'm from South Korea.

This is an antique Victorian Belt Buckle Brooch. It's missing the pin from the back side.

I have attached an example... sorry for my poor English

Hope it helps.
 

Attachments

  • Brooch.webp
    Brooch.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Upvote 6
Hello everyone, I am new here. My name is Viorel I'm from South Korea.

This is an antique Victorian Belt Buckle Brooch. It's missing the pin from the back side.

I have attached an example... sorry for my poor English

Hope it helps.
Thank you. I believe that is what it is.
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom