What's new

What kind of rivet is this?

relicmagnet

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
36
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
AT Pro DMCIIB and At Pro Pinpointer
I found this in Hanover Va. Having trouble figuring out what it might have held together.
 

Attachments

  • image-3245600923.webp
    image-3245600923.webp
    36 KB · Views: 218
  • image-2669653140.webp
    image-2669653140.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 206
  • image-449915349.webp
    image-449915349.webp
    44 KB · Views: 218
  • image-783576455.webp
    image-783576455.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 229
I have a pair of bib overalls that have 2 buttons riveted on the top front to hold the metal loops that are attached to the straps that go over the shoulders. They look just like that.
 
MT_Joe is probably correct. Overalls...Carhart...Levi's.

I know realise; I have spent most of my life doing neither what I ought, nor what I liked.

Mr. Screwtape (The Screwtape Letters)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom