What's new

What men really know about women

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After reading Lamar's post, I think it's time to educate some of the younger men out there. Just me, Felinepeachy will be all over this post taking notes :laughing7: Since I don't have the time, the patience, or the real necessity to get this helpful information to the masses, I will request you, the reader's to chime in and get involved.

All you need do is write down one, or two things that you know will apply.

What men don't know about women

1- You have to stop dating other women once you get married
2- Calling your other 1/2 the wrong name in a moment of passion is an insult :laughing7:

You can take it from here :icon_thumleft:
 
LOL why would I need to take notes? These are thing I already know :laughing7:
 
I would bet the one who removed the post was not married and could not enjoy the puns of life.
Joe
 
lamar said:
lamar said:
Turns out it's all good :tongue3:
Dear Lamar;
It is?
Your friend;
LAMAR
Dear group (including alter-Lamar);
OK, this is starting to get weird. I seem to be engaging in an online conversation with my alter-self. Is this not strange?
Your friend (both me and the alter-me)
LAMAR (and Lamar)
 
Here she thinks she is always right.....Matt
 
I've had many a hot, and possibly offense topic, and they are always in joke form. My suggestion has been, you don't like what I write, just move along. It is just my nature to view things in a different light I guess.. Besides, this isn't offensive, it's called common sense :tongue3:
 
Felinepeachy said:
Dear Lamar,

I am the other Lamar. Call me Lamarette. ;D
Dear Lamarette;
Ahhhhhh, it's all becoming clear now. I knew that I didn't post that post and especially since I didn't include the words DEAR or YOUR FRIEND in it. Also, I try to use a few smileys as possible. ;D :D :wink: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright: :o ::) :laughing9: :headbang: :notworthy: :laughing7: :read2: :thumbsup: The extensive use of icons seems to state that I do not have a good mastery of the English language therefore I always try to use as few of them as possible. :icon_sunny: :sign13: :help: :icon_scratch: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright: :icon_profileleft: :icon_pirat: :-* :tongue3: :laughing9: :notworthy:

Actually I was sort of hoping to have a conversation with my alter-self. :'(There are a LOT of questions that I would like some answers to!
Your friend who can't stand using smileys; :icon_thumright:
Lamar
 
lamar said:
lamar said:
lamar said:
Turns out it's all good :tongue3:
Dear Lamar;
It is?
Your friend;
LAMAR
Dear group (including alter-Lamar);
OK, this is starting to get weird. I seem to be engaging in an online conversation with my alter-self. Is this not strange?
Your friend (both me and the alter-me)
LAMAR (and Lamar)

It's your feminine side. They always have to get in the last word. :laughing7:
 
What ( some ) men really know about women is,, they are really the ones in charge .....
 
bigscoop said:
lamar said:
lamar said:
lamar said:
Turns out it's all good :tongue3:
Dear Lamar;
It is?
Your friend;
LAMAR
Dear group (including alter-Lamar);
OK, this is starting to get weird. I seem to be engaging in an online conversation with my alter-self. Is this not strange?
Your friend (both me and the alter-me)
LAMAR (and Lamar)

It's your feminine side. They always have to get in the last word. :laughing7:
Dear bigscoop;
My friend, you have NO idea how right you are!
Your friend who seems to have a feminine side to him;
LAMAR
 
"I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence?

~ George Carlin
 
The Beep Goes On said:
"I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence?

~ George Carlin
Dear The Beep Goes On;
Another old European saying:
Before marriage, a man is only half complete. After marriage, he's finished.
Your friend;
LAMAR
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom