What next, boss?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The 100 year-old Ponzi scheme and the empire it created are soon to fall flat and empty to the ground, along with us in the the 99% sheep category. Funny money will be replaced by some sort of real money. It'd be good to have a little. If these "treasure caches" exist(ed), I suspect their owners will be/are now retrieving them.

Time now for the KGC experts here to get busy and go get some real money, don't ya think? Oh, I forgot - we can't go out because of the virus that won't kill 99.97% of the people. Good excuse to do nuthin', I guess. It's likely these threads will become irrelevant soon. Or just plain nostalgic.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
The 100 year-old Ponzi scheme and the empire it created are soon to fall flat and empty to the ground, along with us in the the 99% sheep category. Funny money will be replaced by some sort of real money. It'd be good to have a little. If these "treasure caches" exist(ed), I suspect their owners will be/are now retrieving them.

Time now for the KGC experts here to get busy and go get some real money, don't ya think? Oh, I forgot - we can't go out because of the virus that won't kill 99.97% of the people. Good excuse to do nuthin', I guess. It's likely these threads will become irrelevant soon. Or just plain nostalgic.

When one has held the sobbing shoulders of a man who was not allowed to comfort the Love of His Life as She lay dying in a cold hospital quarantine ward from the same disease they deny exists while proposing we "do nothing" but speculate over monetary systems and imaginary treasure..... come talk to me. I'll supply the drink to wash down that Red Pill.

150,000+ voices now forever silenced in this country alone.

How does one propose they pay their respects to all those families left behind? Bitcoin?

Rise, Brothers and Sisters. What we accept is what will continue.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

Legend has it , gold and silver were cached.
Internationally , funny money is of no consequence. And it is likely precious metals will retain their value here as well.

As to raiding caches, why? And for a cache not in someones care/legal right to access , how?
Purpose matters. Didn't need long squirreled accounts yesterday , don't need them today.
Yet , who knows what has been shuffled or exchanged recently?

The subject of K.G.C. activity is not going anywhere.

Not sure how you conclude no one can go out.
An associate just returned from the Southern U.S. a couple days ago. And is free to return at will.
No one has said anything about any of my excursions of late.
Maybe you are quite removed from the region? In which case your expertise lacks feet.And/or a trusted network or even a single associate. That would explain your post.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a Damn Yankee from the great state of Connecticut and I do believe some of the KGC stories.

OP
OP
sdcfia

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
When one has held the sobbing shoulders of a man who was not allowed to comfort the Love of His Life as She lay dying in a cold hospital quarantine ward from the same disease they deny exists while proposing we "do nothing" but speculate over monetary systems and imaginary treasure..... come talk to me. I'll supply the drink to wash down that Red Pill.

150,000+ voices now forever silenced in this country alone.

How does one propose they pay their respects to all those families left behind? Bitcoin?

Rise, Brothers and Sisters. What we accept is what will continue.

Loss of a loved one is traumatic, no matter what the cause. My condolences.

Nobody denies the existence of the virus, although its true death rate in the US has become permanently sullied due to the $13,000 payoff to hospitals for each COVID-19 death certificate notation turned in to Uncle Sugar. Lots of reports available on that "incentive". Yes, people have died - overwhelmingly the old, sick folks. Let's say 100,000. 100,000 / 330,000,000 = 0.003. What about these other unfortunate US deaths - https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/de...08,Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 146,383

Yes, what we accept is what we have to live with. We were softened up by decades of the Huxley vision, and now we are seeing Orwell's hammer dropping, and quickly too. Edward Bernays would be proud of the COVID response. I hope there are enough of your brothers and sisters to rise up. Plan for the worst, hope for the best.

OP
OP
sdcfia

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Legend has it , gold and silver were cached.
Internationally , funny money is of no consequence. And it is likely precious metals will retain their value here as well.

As to raiding caches, why? And for a cache not in someones care/legal right to access , how?
Purpose matters. Didn't need long squirreled accounts yesterday , don't need them today.
Yet , who knows what has been shuffled or exchanged recently?

The subject of K.G.C. activity is not going anywhere.

Not sure how you conclude no one can go out.
An associate just returned from the Southern U.S. a couple days ago. And is free to return at will.
No one has said anything about any of my excursions of late.
Maybe you are quite removed from the region? In which case your expertise lacks feet.And/or a trusted network or even a single associate. That would explain your post.

My point was that the KGC lore is primarily chatter and posturing. Nobody here is going to exploit the caches, if they exist. IMO.

I agree - the only ones who can't go out are the frightened ones who won't go out. There are millions of Americans who are wearing masks in their cars! But then, they watch TV news a lot and have been scared shitless since March. Me? Yeah, we cancelled a planned April trip to the Azores due to perceived logistical uncertainty over there, which turned out to be a good decision. I've been out of state three times since March and all over the place where I live - life hasn't changed much for me. Yeah, I'll comply to the current rules as necessary to achieve my goals, even though I don't agree with the measures in place. To me, it's like refusing to go through the TSA lines to get on a plane. If you don't, you won't.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going to exploit the caches as soon as the time comes available. They are real and they are large treasures. Super large.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Hopefully you have more evidence that what a tree told you or what you read in treasure books and pulp magazines.
What was the source of all this alleged KGC wealth that they could hide and keep hidden for over 150 years?

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm with you Franklin, and I believe Franklin does have some knowledge that he is not saying! But I do agree that the hunt has to come to a ending, by getting some treasure!

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My point was that the KGC lore is primarily chatter and posturing. Nobody here is going to exploit the caches, if they exist. IMO.

I agree - the only ones who can't go out are the frightened ones who won't go out. There are millions of Americans who are wearing masks in their cars! But then, they watch TV news a lot and have been scared shitless since March. Me? Yeah, we cancelled a planned April trip to the Azores due to perceived logistical uncertainty over there, which turned out to be a good decision. I've been out of state three times since March and all over the place where I live - life hasn't changed much for me. Yeah, I'll comply to the current rules as necessary to achieve my goals, even though I don't agree with the measures in place. To me, it's like refusing to go through the TSA lines to get on a plane. If you don't, you won't.

You must not be getting out much down there in Grant county up here I have seen more people in the mountains than ever before.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions