What's new

what pan?

NorCal 6er

Full Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
240
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
chowchilla, ca
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, GMT, XLT, Fisher C$, Gold Bug 2, 1225, 1220, Minelab SD2200v2
what pan do you use?

I like the GPAA green one.
 
Upvote 0
63bkpkr said:
Mornin GoodGuy,
Nice ideas for classifiers! I always enjoy seeing new to me ideas from folks that have been at this longer than I.......63bkpkr

Thanx bkpkr,

I learned the bucket trick a few years ago from Lloyd at Thermal City Gold Mine in North Carolina.

GG~
 
Mine's a 14" green trinity, been collecting dust for a couple of years, no wheels, but now me and my S10 are going to run the logging roads hunting for creeks wet that pan.

Gramps
 
years ago i started buying the different pans to try out,yep i got most of them except for the Garrett pan and ill probly end up buying it to try out. id like to try it out before i get to old to use it.haha so far i prefer the GPAA pan cause its the one i started with. ill probly end up selling off most of these other pans to get room for more stuff!
 
bedrock bubba said:
That square divider look pretty good! It looks like 1/8" mesh. I usually use 1/4" mesh for my LeTrap.
Ah, I don't get out much anymore....old age, bad back, the mind is shot! I could have a sheet metal shop form me a good
rectangular seive, but I would probably lose it! :dontknow:

BEDROCKBUBA,
I FEAL YOUR PAIN, BROTHER!
GETTIN' OLD SUCKS ALMOST AS MUCH AS DIEIN' YOUNG.

HH
:coffee2:
PROSPECTORMIKEL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom