villival
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2013
- Messages
- 202
- Reaction score
- 342
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern Louisiana
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus (Ophelia), Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
- Primary Interest:
- Other
I have been paying extra close attention to the small "whispers" my Deus has been making. This thing made the tiniest squeak and I'm astonished I found it.
I heated a pin and tried to stick it in this item, and couldn't, so I know it's not plastic.
It has a tiny green stone-like thing in it which is the color of an emerald, a few tiny lines of a gold colored metal, what looks like traces of iron and a few silver colored balls in it. It also has some lead colored lines in it. I just don't know what to make of this thing.
I have tried repeatedly to take better photos because the detail is so fine. Anyone know what this is?





I heated a pin and tried to stick it in this item, and couldn't, so I know it's not plastic.
It has a tiny green stone-like thing in it which is the color of an emerald, a few tiny lines of a gold colored metal, what looks like traces of iron and a few silver colored balls in it. It also has some lead colored lines in it. I just don't know what to make of this thing.
I have tried repeatedly to take better photos because the detail is so fine. Anyone know what this is?





Attachments
Last edited:
You might have better luck posting in the rock forum...or at least they might be able to tell you what it isn't. Be sure to include better pictures. Also any context would help them help you (i.e. was it found near a former glass mill; what did you find nearby, etc.)







