What's new

What the heck is this?!?!

yeahboiantiques

Full Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
109
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha this is another piece I found no Idea what it is though. IMG_7353.webp


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
IMG_7359.webpIMG_7355.webpIMG_7356.webp


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I'm gonna go with it being one of those tie like things that cowboys wear, usually had a pair of those dangling on pieces of string. Also kinda looks like a hair wrap decoration.. pretty cool anyway. Looks like it came from a tourist shop on a beach or something. Hurriedly made but nice design and is it silver??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I think its a pipe of sorts for smoking...IMHO
 
I'm gonna go with it being one of those tie like things that cowboys wear, usually had a pair of those dangling on pieces of string. Also kinda looks like a hair wrap decoration.. pretty cool anyway. Looks like it came from a tourist shop on a beach or something. Hurriedly made but nice design and is it silver??





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bolo Tie?
 
How about a Aspergillum, a liturgical implement used to sprinkle holy water. Looks like they come in all sizes and shapes. Could be possibly a custom made one.
 
being such an ornate yet crude item, you can bet there are markings somewhere
I see a seem, telling me its rolled coin silver -IMO
Get tested
Brady
 
you need to post this in the what is it forum
You will have a much better response
Brady
 
It does look like one of the ends to a bolo tie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom