What's new

What the heck?

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
4,601
Reaction score
953
Golden Thread
0
Location
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in the area of an old cistern. It is brass and appears to be broken at the back on the top. It measures 2.5 inches long and 1.25 inches at the widest point.
 

Attachments

  • 100_4550.webp
    100_4550.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 681
  • 100_4554.webp
    100_4554.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 695
That was the first thing that came to my mind. :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
I thought it might be a stylized sign for a Men's room. However if you look close you can see some bumps near the bottom. It may be a sign for a "Really Old Ladies" room.
 
Upvote 0
batcap said:
I thought it might be a stylized sign for a Men's room. However if you look close you can see some bumps near the bottom. It may be a sign for a "Really Old Ladies" room.
Oh, no...
 
Upvote 0
I'm not sure we are going in the right direction here. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
thrillathahunt said:
I'm not sure we are going in the right direction here. :dontknow:
see i would of said an old womens breast but i have no idea wat it could be
 
Upvote 0
missing a piece right hand facing :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
LOL . . here we go again! :laughing7: Breezie
 
Upvote 0
its broken faucet handle there i said it
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom