WHAT THE ??

Mississippi Yankee

Jul 22, 2005
Petal MS
Got up early today to find white stuff all over my car. :o

Because there is not any nearby volcanos here in Southern MISSISSIPPI to dump ash about, I quickly came to the conclusion that it must be the once in every 5 year snowfall we get here in the deep South. I think I shall go find a vantage point in town & watch the world slide by. Nothing like a Redneck Winter. ;D

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well ya can always toss on a pair of snow shoes..lol.... sorry bout the snow thou... enjoy your day...

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Move to Ohio and you can have that same thrill every morning in the winter.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What? No pictures, Mississippi?! :-\ We got a snow flake or two a couple of days ago...lasted a whole afternoon! :D

Have fun! Nana ;)

OP
OP
M

Mississippi Yankee

Jul 22, 2005
Petal MS
Kas said:
Move to Ohio and you can have that same thrill every morning in the winter.

I was born & raised in The Rochester New York area ( 26 years ) so all today did was jog my memory some. At least here, the "thrill", as you call it, only happens once every few years. :D

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Mississippi Yankee said:
Nana40 said:
What? No pictures, Mississippi?! :-\

Have fun! Nana ;)

Sorry Nana. I tried, I really tried, but that damn snow kept on melting on the scanner bed before I could get one for you. ;D

:D :D :D That's funny.....we got a dusting here in SC too. It was a blast!

HH,
Moon

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
We didnt get it this far South in Baton Rouge but family farther North of here did.
I went out early this morning to hunt and man I just dont know how the people up North do it!!! My fingers were hurting from being so cold and I kept going back to my car to run the heater and warm my fingers!

rebelLT

Feb 26, 2007
SE Kansas
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE PRO, XLT, Teknetics Omega
shanegalang said:
man I just dont know how the people up North do it!!! My fingers were hurting from being so cold and I kept going back to my car to run the heater and warm my fingers!

We have these things kinda like trousers for your hands. We call them.............gloves ;D

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Gloves........heck we have maybe 5 days a year that are actually cold........how much do they cost? ;D

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shanegalang said:
Gloves........heck we have maybe 5 days a year that are actually cold........how much do they cost? ;D

Don't waste your money. Grab a pair of socks outta the drawer. Put them on your hands instead of your feet.

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks..but not cold any more. Winter is over here!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread