What's new

What to do when...

Ltrain

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
You know a bank nearby has about $400 machine rolled, but you picked up $50 of it, and they're blanks?

Get the rest? Leave them? One of the tellers there is a picker, too, so you won't find any silver in the trays.
 
Upvote 0
I guess it depends on your luck with other machine rolls from that service. If they were brinks rolls in my area, I wouldn't touch them. If they were rolls from another service, then I would.
 
Your'e saying you have found rolls of blank planchets? Awesome! Very unusual!
 
fistfulladirt said:
Your'e saying you have found rolls of blank planchets? Awesome! Very unusual!

Now that would be god damn awesome. I'm not familiar with who they use, but generally, I get skunked on everything around here. I'm gonna get 'em anyway, fuck it, I don't care.
 
Nothing.

Another bank bites the dust.
 
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Nothing gained anyway, but who knows? Maybe next time there'll be some silver, or a single Barber or Seated to reward you. I appreciate the effort, and I'd've done the same thing myself.

That's what hooks use. Like many addictions (e.g. gambling, the internet, et al.), it is the unknown that keeps us coming back. Chew on this: If I knew, for certain, that in every box that I bought, that I would find one, and only one 40% half, I would quit hunting (actually, that's kind of why I quit half boxes). It would bore me to death. But not knowing what I may find is what keeps me coming back. I'm right about this...just ask Rich!

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom