What's new

what town in new jersey do you live in ?

Laurence Harbor in Central NJ if anyone local wants to try some new sites let me know
 
Laurence Harbor in central NJ, if anyone wants to head out together let me know
 
I'm in south river couple miles from you.I hunt mostly woods and fields

George
 
I have usually done beaches in the past, but looking more into woods.... I'm looking to find an area NEAR, NOT in monmouth battlefield park, if interested. Im also up for any areas suggested.
I lost all my past "finds" in hurricane sandy, and getting back into detecting now....
 
i just have a bounty hunter now
 
just saw this.. cool thanks
 
Bayville nj. I go out all the time. Anyone needs a hunting partner call me.

Erik.

609 752 1221
 
Sandy sucks lost my house in Bayville.
 
Woodbury here.
 
How is the hunting in your part of the woods Pristinelove 89???
 
It's not that great. I don't get to go out hunting too often. I go like once every other week with my dad. We go to this blueberry farm in Burlington county. I'm just not too sure where to go around camden county. How's it for you?
 
To Me the beaches on the Delaware suck. There is just way too much trash. But on the plus side You can dig newer coins all day. I do have to admit I have had decent luck in some parks.
Try some of the older schools in your area too, always plenty of targets to dig.
 
How do you go about asking permission to detect at a school? I feel weird just walking on their property and just dig a bunch of holes.
 
You have to find an abandoned school or one that is no longer being used as a school. Near me there is a 1920's school that is no longer used as a school. The city uses it to store records. Another is used by the cub scouts one night a week and one weekend a month. I just stop by for a lil while in the evening and dig a bit. The only issue I have had is the local police asking me to leave before dark, and thats more then fine with me.
 
Oh I see, thank you for the heads up. I guess it's time to do some research!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom