what town in new jersey do you live in ?

I live in Frenchtown, New Jersey :)

I was hunting in Frenchtown today. Ended up going into Milford and finding some silver. I'm very close to Frenchtown.

Ringwood....just moved here from Santa Fe, NM. Where did the green chile go?

FoundSomething, you just need to drive over across the border to Suffern, N.Y. There is a large population of Mexicans in that area and there are a couple of hole-in the-wall taquerias with some really good salsa verde!!

South River nj
10 minutes of research will easily get you hand full of great spots in nj

Detecting partner

Hi Priscilla....I live in Asbury, NJ just on the border of warren cnty....im in hunterdon cnty....if your still into meeting up and doing some detecting let me know and we can keep in touch and when all this damn snow is gone we can get out....lol

Thanks, Bob

Hi my name is Bob...I live in Asbury, NJ ...northern Hunterdon cnty....near Clinton...Pittstown...Washington...I am 47 and have been detecting for about 30 yrs on and off.

The last 10-12 yrs I really got into it then 2 1/2 yrs ago I had a bad fall that left me disabled....5 back surgeries including a 4 level fusion and a foot fusion.. but im alive and I need to get out and exercise.....

If anyone wants to meet up and detect please send me a message.

Thank you, Bob

Name is Bill in Hunterdon County. I'm new to the hobby and wouldn't mind some pointers some weekend.

I'm in Mantua. It's south Jersey riverside of the state. Familiar nearby towns are Deptford (mall), Woodbury. Would be really cool to to hook up with somebody in the area for a trip.

Hey Bob, hope the back is getting better. I'm 35 and had a 5 level fusion (L1-L5) two years ago. That is one of the reasons why I got a detector. Can be a tough thing so hope you're doing good!

I am in Middletown... Monmouth county. Lots of old history. Can anyone share any good sites??? I'm just getting started and I am VERY EXCITED!!!!

Warren County- looking to form or join a active informal group with others nearby. please message if interested. Wayne

im from Hammonton. been doing the whole relic hunting for years .got away from it for a while but back in the pines picking away. names matt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back