I find these things walking around all the time. They remind me of a really big lady bug but you know, different This one just happen to be on the tail of a stray that was sleeping on the porch. They seem harmless but what is it?
LOL, he's not our cat. I don't know whose cat it is but he's showing up more and more. I guess I'll have to get rid of his wedding tackle if he's gonna hang out with us.
typical female responce --if he wants to hang out "de jewel " him right off the bat --- run tomcat run !!!
if a dog is mans best freind --then why do we cut their jewels off? -- if thats the case --best be careful around your "best freind" because you never know what they got in mind.
you get drunk pass out -- and wake up with them going --really it was for your own good.