What's new

What type of bullets

Frank215

Greenie
Joined
Mar 29, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Mine lab equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was hunting in a very old river bank in easternshore md the big ball I think is 69 cal the small round ball not sure The two ring bullet not sure either. The big lead piece. I have no clue. If anybody knows anything please help image.webpimage.webp
 
Without accurate measurements and more pictures from different angles it will be tough to properly ID your items. I can tell you that the small bullet top right is post @1870. The tiny ridges in the rings first appeared around then.
 
Upvote 0
EED67D86-97C8-4229-ACD5-1703B1985380.webp4913969C-AA44-4563-B255-09FE6D950522.webp this is more pics please tell me more I’m very excited This is the first bullets I have ever found like this
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom