What's new

What Type of "Solid Rolls" Did You Ever Find? *Keep adding on!*

Coins4Cheese

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
657
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250
What Type of "Solid Rolls" Did You Ever Find? *Keep adding on!*

There was a post yesterday or the day before that about what coins that you found on the end of the rolls. Well, I decided to make a post about what type of solid rolls you've ever found CRHing. It has to be keepers, it can't be solid memorials, or anything of that sort.

I've never found any solid keeper rolls so far, but I have my fingers crossed.
 
Upvote 0
Re: What Type of "Solid Rolls" Did You Ever Find?

Coins4Cheese said:
There was a post yesterday or the day before that about what coins that you found on the end of the rolls. Well, I decided to make a post about what type of solid rolls you've ever found CRHing. It has to be keepers, it can't be solid memorials, or anything of that sort.

I've never found any solid keeper rolls so far, but I have my fingers crossed.

At least 60 Solid Rolls of %40's here, but not any %90's, yet.
 
Re: What Type of "Solid Rolls" Did You Ever Find?

I found 6 solid rolls of silver dimes and 9 solid rolls of quarters about four months ago all at one stop at a single bank. Talk about beginner's luck! I've also found 8 rolls of solid 40%'s at various banks over the past few months.

OWS
 
Re: What Type of "Solid Rolls" Did You Ever Find?

My grandfather found a solid roll of 67s for me.
 
Re: What Type of "Solid Rolls" Did You Ever Find?

Got two solid rolls of 2009d and p coins yesterday. These were in customer rolls. Kept them though they will probably get tossed back soon.

Maine_Jim
 
Re: What Type of "Solid Rolls" Did You Ever Find?

none, best half roll had 7 silver, but if you want to count I got a roll of 2008 pennies... work got a box, so I figured I would take 1 roll... since they broke it already.
 
Re: What Type of "Solid Rolls" Did You Ever Find?

Nearly got a solid halves roll a month plus ago...then 2 weeks ago on a Monday, Silverspider got a solid silver roll, and I lucked up 2 days later and found my first solid roll. (plenty of solid rolls of clad as we can all say "amen" to, but I don't think thats what you're after)

-happyspider
 
Re: What Type of "Solid Rolls" Did You Ever Find?

Solid roll of mercs, wheats, war nickels, pre-60's nickels, canadians, almost solid buffs

HH
-GC
 
Re: What Type of "Solid Rolls" Did You Ever Find?

Over the summer I've been getting solid rolls of halves almost on a weekly basis. Mostly 40%. Last month I picked up a solid roll of 64 Kennedy. The most I got in one shot was 7 rolls,with the 8th having 9, back in August.
 
Re: What Type of "Solid Rolls" Did You Ever Find?

solid box of wheaties :) but no solid silver rolls
 
Re: What Type of "Solid Rolls" Did You Ever Find?

scotty1418 said:
solid box of wheaties :) but no solid silver rolls


Where did you get a solid box of wheaties?!
 
Re: What Type of "Solid Rolls" Did You Ever Find?

For halves I have found 3 solid 40%'s and 1 solid 90%. I lost count of how many solid clad rolls I have found....
 
Re: What Type of "Solid Rolls" Did You Ever Find?

4 solid rolls of '62-64 quaters back in July. Solid roll of '63 dimes in September and a roll of '50s wheats in October.
 
Re: What Type of "Solid Rolls" Did You Ever Find?

same answer as the question on silver on the ends of rolls with one exception.
16 solid rolls of 1963 Bens and out of 2 handrolls at one bank i got 2 solid rolls of 1964 Kens.
so far they have been my only full rolls.
 
Re: What Type of "Solid Rolls" Did You Ever Find?

Two solid rolls of walkers from the same bank
 
Re: What Type of "Solid Rolls" Did You Ever Find?

Found solid rolls of wheats and solid rolls of 40%ers from customer rolls. Had 1 box of halves not too long ago that was loaded with solid rolls of 90%ers. Mistergee is probably the king, with multiple solid rolls of uncirculated bens sometime back. Edit- Just saw your post Mistergee.
 
Re: What Type of "Solid Rolls" Did You Ever Find?

mistergee said:
thanks for remembering MM.

I think something like this would be very hard to forget :)
 
Re: What Type of "Solid Rolls" Did You Ever Find?

3 solid mixed 40%
1 solid mixed Ben
1 near solid mixed Ben (1 Clad)
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom