unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,025 Reaction score 9,213 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Sep 8, 2012 #1 I never cared for this one....it just doesn't seem like an adz bit or a hafted anything. It is worked but not what I am used to seeing. Attachments DSC01668.webp 8.9 KB · Views: 94 DSC01669.webp 18 KB · Views: 94 DSC01670.webp 7.1 KB · Views: 90 Upvote 0
I never cared for this one....it just doesn't seem like an adz bit or a hafted anything. It is worked but not what I am used to seeing.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 8, 2012 #2 Just many of the rude crude things they made and chunked. They made this stuff on the fly and we find the rejects most times or the brokes and worn outs.
Just many of the rude crude things they made and chunked. They made this stuff on the fly and we find the rejects most times or the brokes and worn outs.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 9, 2012 #3 Probably a preform and was going to be something but was too hard to work and they gave up on it. Pretty or not still an artifact. I would of kept it.
Probably a preform and was going to be something but was too hard to work and they gave up on it. Pretty or not still an artifact. I would of kept it.