What was the most valuball coin u found crh?

My most valuball coin found would be a 1938D Walking liberty half, that I bought off a line teller, in the bank.

I paid 10X face, not sure if that counts.

i found a 1900 O silver dollar at a bank, all but completely cull, but by far my favorite and most valuable. even tho its not worth that much.. i guess i havent found anything that valuable lol

I got an olympic silver proof coin with a soccer player and ball on it for $1. Does that count as a valuball coin?

I paid $30 for an ase back when silver was around $35. I guess most valuable even tho uve lost money on it.

Other then that a 90% half

My most valuable is probably one of the MS Franklins with FBL's but I haven't sent it in for grading. I'll say my 1988p Kennedy with 180 degree die rotation.

I was offered $100 for a 1931s cent I found on one of my first crh attempts. That is pretty much how I got hooked.

Coingrats on finding a '43/2P nickel. I remember someone found a really nice '42/'41 Merc dime sometime back that was an incredible find. There's been a lot of other great finds here over the years too - some just fairly recently. My single best/most valuable find is the 1899(P) Morgan in my avatar I got at a bank in early 2011. Just never know when, where and what you might find with this hobby.

HH!

Mine I found yesterday, a 1943/2 nickel 50$ ill post a pic I want u to give me yours and it's value and picture!

I can't upload a picture so tell me your finds

:3coins: My best find was a 1824 Capped Bust Lettered Rim half dollar. It is under my thread "Great Teller Find" & has pictures.
HH
Gary

My best finds were a pair of Seated Liberty dimes. One was an 1876 CC, the other was an 1856 O. Not sure which is more valuable, but I like them both :)

1916D Mercury dime.

NO WAY
Thats awesome still have it or sale it?
Pics? Condition?

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

I sold it two years ago. It was graded at G-4. Go back several years and I had a pic posted.

I sort of have a tie, both found this spring. The first was a 1982 Lincoln cent with an enormous obverse CUD. It sold for about $113 on Ebay. The second was a 2000 Lincoln Cent struck through shifting / rotated capped die... sold it last month for $111.11. Finds like these are the only reason my wife puts up with this hobby. :laughing7:

1913-d Buffalo nickel in AU condition, $200+

In same trip to Wells Fargo....stone mountain and Alabama centennual. 2x2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back