Kantuckkeean
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2009
- Messages
- 1,620
- Reaction score
- 1,886
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Cornfield, IN
- Detector(s) used
- F-22, cheapo pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Not exactly CRHing, but I'd like to hear from the members of this forum.
A local pawn shop has some "junk silver" for sale. There are quite a few silver dimes (Mercs and Roosies) for as low as $1.35 each, and some silver Washingtons starting at $3.75 each. This particular pawn shop owner is fond of cleaning coins so that they're EXTREMELY shiny. I've been eyeballing this stuff for a couple of weeks and debating purchasing some dimes. I picked up a couple of ASEs from the place at $22 each. So my question is: What's the most that you'd pay for "junk silver"?
Thanks and kindest regards,
Kantuck
A local pawn shop has some "junk silver" for sale. There are quite a few silver dimes (Mercs and Roosies) for as low as $1.35 each, and some silver Washingtons starting at $3.75 each. This particular pawn shop owner is fond of cleaning coins so that they're EXTREMELY shiny. I've been eyeballing this stuff for a couple of weeks and debating purchasing some dimes. I picked up a couple of ASEs from the place at $22 each. So my question is: What's the most that you'd pay for "junk silver"?
Thanks and kindest regards,
Kantuck
Upvote
0
, is at $28.42; admittedly a little higher than yesterday. A silver at that price has $2.06 worth of silver in it and a quarter has $5.14. The coin shop near me would probably pay you $1.85 or so for your dimes and about $4.75 for your quarters. Find a place to offload them and buy 'em up!!






